Thursday, August 11, 2011

5dpo, signs of pregnacy? ?

I'm 5dpo and I've been having cramps lately. I made me some food, didn't wasn't really craving it but I was hungry, ate two bits and said forget it. Which is weird cause I love scrambled eggs. I've had a lot of cm today, never had this much before. I have my septom pierced for over a year now, I never smelt it before, but now it stinks so bad I had to take it out. And worst of all, I have the gas, horible gas. And I can't sleep at night, even though I'm very tired. But in March I had sore breast and started lactating, to a test and it was negitive, 2 weeks later they stoped lactating. My breast hasn't started hurting yet, but they have some clearish stuff coming out very small amouts now. Just wondering could I be pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment